Monday, March 2, 2009

Guess I'm Wishing My Life Away

I came to another realization after whining about this quarter for so long and then stressing out over my new education plans.

I'm still waiting for my life to really begin, instead of taking the initiative to start it. It's been this way forever. It reminds me of what my senior year English teacher said, about how people tend to go off to other places, expecting things to be better, only to be disappointed over and over again. 

God damn, that class is going to haunt me forever. 

Another thing is that I've been stressing out way too much lately, about classes I shouldn't even be taking, about how I'm not making enough money, about how I'm going to accomplish my goals, etc. 

I firmly believe in living your life to the fullest and not turning into a certain person I happen to be related to, but I've always had trouble taking my own advice.