On a slightly gloomy note, however, I'm not going to Santa Cruz this weekend like Amber and I originally planned. It's okay, since we'll be going in two weeks, but I was really looking forward to getting away for a while. At least the gap between that trip and my spring break trip will be shorter.
On a kind of weird note, a couple things have occurred involving someone from my past, and I'm left feeling... mixed, I guess. I don't even know how to begin describing how I feel. It also ties in to another situation that's been eating at me for a very long time, and at the moment I don't know how I feel about that either.
Yes, I can totally be more vague if you want me to.
I'm gonna go finish the little bit of coffee that's left in my pot and hope it doesn't keep me up all night. Oh, the perks of being an addict. xD

