Thursday, February 19, 2009

Celesbianism

I was inspired by this little gem to write something like this. 

So, what females in Hollywood are attractive?

1. Isla Fisher - I think the first time I heard of her was when I was going through this article about how redheads are attractive (which they definitely are). I watched this interview with her from when she first started out and I was drawn in. Recently, I watched Wedding Crashers, and she was SO pretty in that. The fact that her character was crazy made it more interesting. :P Plus, she's  Australian, which makes everything all the more awesome.



2. Rachel McAdams - Also in Wedding Crashers, and I must admit, she and Isla made it a very attractive movie. I first saw her in Mean Girls without knowing anything about her, but then I saw The Notebook and was hooked. Starring alongside Ryan Gosling didn't hurt either. ^_^



3. Jenna Fischer - They really downplay her looks on The Office; it's kinda ridiculous. When I first saw a real-life picture of her, I was stunned, to say the lease. And she still stuns me. 


4. Amy Adams - Enchanted is probably my favorite Disney movie. I loved her dresses in that, even if they're the cheesy typical Disney dresses that I couldn't ever walk around in public with. After watching that, I realized that she had guest starred on The Office as "Hot Girl," which is pretty fitting.



5. Anna Popplewell - I think it should be a crime for anyone to look this good, end of story. At least she's British. ;)