Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coffee Keeps You Awake During Ungodly Hours

I just realized that I kinda miss summer. It wasn't exactly an ideal one, I didn't get to do everything I wanted to, and I definitely had my fair share of problems, but still. It was nice learning how to live on my own in La Jolla, going to the beach all the time, and hanging out with good friends. I even miss going to math everyday and hanging out and cooperating on homework with an old friend. It's amazing how one person can make you feel significantly less lonely on a big campus full of strangers.

If only that happened here.

I really should go to sleep, but I ended up sleeping through the entire morning, then consuming coffee at a not-so-smart time. I definitely need to break this habit next quarter. Four science classes? Yeah, not a good idea to sleep through them all the time. I have to say I'm looking forward to my two animal-based and bio classes. Chem, however, is a completely different story. Completely.

Who invented chem anyways? Honestly...