Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged

Becca tagged me for this:

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I probably like His Dark Materials better than Harry Potter.

2. Arizona and Lipton teas are my favorite drinks.

3. My goal is to study abroad for grad school, since too much moving around and a serious lack of funds would probably make it impossible during my undergrad years.

4. I want to go to volunteer abroad in either Iceland or Ireland next year. Of course, both would be nice. :)

5. I'm addicted to reading articles and blogs on psychologytoday.com

6. I can't, for the life of me, tell when someone likes me.

7. No offense to some people, but I really don't like NorCal.

8. I'm such a cat freak. I honestly don't understand people who don't like cats. If I don't get married or get divorced, I would happily become a cat lady.

9. Jalapeno cheddar bagels are my new favorite food.

10. I'm pretty convinced that Jon Foreman is a god. Now if only he would cut his hair...

11. To expand on #10, "Golden" was the one song that got me through my first two quarters at college.

12. I believe drinking was meant to be a social thing. I enjoy doing it when friends are around, otherwise I don't bother.

13. Kirby is, hands down, my favorite character in Smash. Anyone who's played with me can tell you. My other favorites are Toon Link, Wario, and Meta Knight.

14. With a few exceptions, I usually prefer hanging out with guys, or at least a mix.

15. I actually love dressing up, since I rarely do it.

16. I've been on 8 Southwest round trip flights in the last year. Needless to say, I'm utterly sick of flying.

Who I tagged and why:
Cassandra - because I'm just curious as to what random facts she would write for the world to see.
Morgan - because I'm sure she can come up with some random stories about her adventures in the Motherland.
Yasi - because she probably needs something like this to do. :)
Karin - because I'd like to get to know her better.
Tony - because... he's Tony. :P
Wilhelm - because of the accent. ^_^
Matt - because I'm sure he could make his five times as long as mine.
Ian - because we're suddenly like best friends.
Victor G. - just to see if he would actually do it.
Amber - because I'd like to see what philosophical things she can come up with.